Support Test Engineer
Hybrid from Porto
We are on a mission to advance the world’s transition to an efficient, sustainable and ethical society. To that end, we have created the world’s most advanced shipping container combined with a suite of SaaS container technologies. These containers reduce operational efficiencies, provide full visibility, and help significantly to reduce CO2 emissions.
At AELER, you'd be joining a multicultural and multi technical team of experts driven by their mission. We work on everything from logistics innovation, materials to electronics and artificial intelligence. We care about science, about quality products and about bringing value to the world.
Responsibilities: As part of the IoT Team, you’ll be...
- Setup and supervise the new test environment in Portugal
- Run unit and integration tests on our hardware
- Put together new test cases in collaboration with the Lead Test Engineer and the dev team
- Communicating with our M&R technicians to understand the issues that happen in the field and replicate them in our lab
- Update documentation on test procedures
- Help putting together reports on various system metrics (stability etc.) to support other teams
Experience: To flourish in this role, you’ll need...
- Bachelor in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or similar field
- Python programming experience
- Previous experience with hardware-in-the-loop testing
- Experience with version control, specifically git
- Comfortable in an embedded Linux environment (Raspberry Pi)
- Basics in electronics and willingness to learn (wiring diagrams and cabling, taking measurements with a multimeter, basic diagnostics and repair, soldering, rework)
- Fluent in English
Benefits: At Aeler you will...
- The opportunity to be part of a high growth company that is transforming an industry and impacting the world at large
- Equity in a prosperous scale-up
- 25 vacation days per year + national public holidays
- A collaborative hybrid workspace with minimal hierarchy
- Training budgets to support professional growth
- Yearly company retreats
- A good work/life-balance. We put humans beings first!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.