Hybrid from Lausanne, Hamburg or Porto
We are on a mission to advance the world’s transition to an efficient, sustainable and ethical society. To that end, we have created the world’s most advanced shipping container combined with a suite of SaaS container technologies. These containers reduce operational efficiencies, provide full visibility, and help significantly to reduce CO2 emissions.
At AELER, you will be joining a multicultural and multi technical team of experts driven by their mission. We work on everything from logistics innovation, materials to electronics and artificial intelligence. We care about science, about quality products and about bringing value to the world.
Responsibilities: As part of the Digital Team, you’ll be...
- Operating within ISO 9001
- Preparing the whole company for the ISO audit (internal & external)
- Running the controls, finding non conformities
- Going to the factory, auditing them, checking the process, quality insurance & control
- Troubleshooting digital problems to ensure standard of quality
- Supporting the product team as well as the customer success team
- Putting in place processes to follow when problems arise, as well as to prevent them from occurring
- Working on our digital tools along with IOT team
Experience: To flourish in this role, you’ll need...
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English
- Experience in audit
- Experience with electronic devices
- Confluence & JIRA experience.
Nice to have
Benefits: At Aeler you will...
- The opportunity to be part of a high growth company that is transforming an industry and impacting the world at large
- Equity in a prosperous scale-up
- Enjoy min. 25 vacation days per year + national public holidays
- A collaborative hybrid workspace with minimal hierarchy
- Training budgets to support professional growth
- Yearly company retreats
- A good work/life-balance. We put humans beings first!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.