IT Info security
Hybrid from Lausanne, Hamburg or Porto
We are on a mission to advance the world’s transition to an efficient, sustainable and ethical society. To that end, we have created the world’s most advanced shipping container combined with a suite of SaaS container technologies. These containers reduce operational efficiencies, provide full visibility, and help significantly to reduce CO2 emissions.
At AELER, you will be joining a multicultural and multi technical team of experts driven by their mission. We work on everything from logistics innovation, materials to electronics and artificial intelligence. We care about science, about quality products and about bringing value to the world.
Responsibilities: As part of the Digital Team, you’ll be...
- Responsible for the smooth operation for the IT department
- Onboarding-offboarding of new team member, for all locations
- Implementing an access register and management system at Aeler automating access granting and removal processes where possible
- Creating an Aeler Security Policy (equipment usage, data protection practices etc.)
- Implementing an incident escalation process
- Doing trainings for the whole team, support in case of problems
- Keeping our working environment safe by monitoring potential threats
Experience: To flourish in this role, you’ll need...
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English
- ISO 27001
- Meticulous & organized.
- Experience in audit
Nice to have
Benefits: At Aeler you will...
- The opportunity to be part of a high growth company that is transforming an industry and impacting the world at large
- Equity in a prosperous scale-up
- Enjoy min. 25 vacation days per year + national public holidays
- A collaborative hybrid workspace with minimal hierarchy
- Training budgets to support professional growth
- Yearly company retreats
- A good work/life-balance. We put humans beings first!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.