Hybrid within Europe
Many of the world’s current challenges are linked to logistics. AELER is a Swiss logtech scale-up that is re-inventing the shipping container, the building block of our global economy through which 80% of the world’s goods travel. Do you want to embark with us on an adventure to rock global logistics? Then please read on.
Responsibilities : As Head of the Sales team, you'll...
- Develop and execute comprehensive strategies for our 4 core business activities : lead generation, sales negotiation, strategic planning, and sales implementation.
- Closely collaborate and coordinate with other Revenue functions (CS, Marketing, Partnerships and RevOps) to meet company goals.
- Leverage your strategic insight to align these activities with overarching business goals and drive revenue growth.
- Define leading and lagging metrics to measure the success of each business activity.
- Analyze data to extract insights and drive data-driven decisions for continuous improvement.
- Lead the development of a high-performing sales function by implementing specific tactics to improve conversion rates.
- Utilize your expertise to design and implement sales processes that enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Introducing our Product as a Service (PaaS) to new markets, overcoming challenges of infrastructure setup.
- Drive the establishment of a global expansion strategy, including setting up new sales teams and penetrating new markets.
- Manage the long sales cycles within large organizations, successfully navigating multi-stakeholder landscapes.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key stakeholders to ensure strategic alignment and mutual value creation.
- Bring a deep understanding of the industry and product landscape, while recognizing that selling a complex product requires nuanced approaches.
- Providing comprehensive support and guidance to your team to ensure the achievement of their goals and a path to success.
Experience : To flourish in this role, you'll need...
- 7-10 years of progressive sales experience, with a minimum of 5 years in sales leadership roles. Experience in working within a well integrated Revenue structure collaborating with CS, Marketing and Partnerships is a plus.
- Proven expertise in developing and executing successful sales strategies, ideally within a later-stage startup / Series B+ in the tech industry.
- Strong background in SaaS, digital forwarding, or related industries allowing you to adapt strategies to different environments.
- Demonstrated experience introducing new products to untapped markets, navigating the challenges of physical products and infrastructure.
- Experience in building and leading sales functions from scratch in various regions.
- Strong expertise in enterprise sales and adept at managing multi-stakeholder environments.
- Familiarity with shipping logistics and concepts is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to manage diverse responsibilities, wearing different hats, and thriving in high-pressure environments.
- Track record of achieving numerical targets, coaching teams, and fostering success.
- Expertise in shortening sales cycles and managing interdependencies.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong growth mindset, willingness to be hands-on, and proactive approach to innovation.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
Benefits: At AELER, you will...
- Join a team of talented individuals who believe in Aeler’s mission
- Get stock options in a promising technology scale-up
- Work in a hybrid workspace with minimal hierarchy
- Travel to yearly company retreats where you’ll meet all the Aelerians
- Take part in training that supports both professional and personal growth
- Enjoy min. 25 vacation days per year + national public holidays
- Experience a good work/life-balance. We put human beings first.
Approximate start date
- January 2024
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.