Full-time or Part-time
Hybrid from Porto
Many of the world’s current challenges are linked to logistics. AELER is a Swiss logtech scale-up that is re-inventing the shipping container, the building block of our global economy through which 80% of the world’s goods travel. Do you want to embark with us on an adventure to rock global logistics? Then please read on.
Responsibilities: As part of the Talent & Culture Team, you’ll ...
- Understand the staffing needs of every department and effectively developing recruitment strategies together with your team.
- Create and implement a full marketing process related to recruitment making sure our unique employer value proposition is communicated in the best way possible.
- Apply a data-driven mindset to analyze and optimize the recruitment marketing process.
- Extract relevant data and insights from our various tools and channels to make informed decisions.
- Develop and lead recruitment marketing efforts to enhance our employer brand and attract top talent.
- Utilize Google Analytics and other data-driven tools to measure the effectiveness of recruitment marketing campaigns.
- Conduct end-to-end recruitment activities at AELER for all locations, ensuring that recruitment goals are met on time.
- Create comprehensive job descriptions, source and conduct interviews with quality candidates to select the most suitable individuals.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders throughout the recruitment process to ensure a smooth and qualitative experience.
- Extend job offers and negotiate with candidates about job-related expectations, including compensation, benefits, and other terms.
Experience: To flourish in this role, you’ll need...
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience as a Hiring Manager, Employer Brand Specialist or Recruitment marketer.
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting processes and best practices.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking tools and software.
- Good understanding of labor legislation and compliance.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Experience in developing recruitment marketing material and processes optimising recruitment process results.
- Experience managing social media accounts and analytics.
- Strong numerical aptitude and an ability to work with data.
- Fluency in English (additional languages are a plus).
Benefits: At Aeler you will...
- Join a team of talented individuals who believe in Aeler’s mission
- Get stock options in a promising technology scale-up
- Work in a hybrid workspace with minimal hierarchy
- Travel to yearly company retreats where you’ll meet all the Aelerians
- Take part in training that supports both professional and personal growth
- Enjoy 25 vacation days per year + national public holidays
- Experience a good work/life-balance. We put humans beings first!
Approximate start date
- January 2024
- As AELER grows, we embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion to create a welcoming workplace. We believe that our differences drive innovation and growth, and we are committed to ensuring equitable opportunities to all Aelerians.
- Ready to change global logistics? Apply now.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.